Information We Collect
We collect information about you in a number of ways when you use the Site. This includes:
- Information you provide to us: We collect information that you provide to us directly, such as when you create an account, place an order, or contact us with a question or concern. This may include your name, email address, phone number, and other personal information.
How We Use Your Information
We use the information we collect about you for a variety of purposes, including:
- To provide the Site and our products and services to you: We use your information to provide the Site and our products and services to you, including processing your orders and responding to your requests.
- To communicate with you: We may use your information to communicate with you about your account, your orders, and other matters related to your use of the Site.
- To improve the Site and our products and services: We may use your information to improve the Site and our products and services, including by analyzing your use of the Site and collecting feedback.
Sharing Your Information
We may share your information with third parties in the following circumstances:
- With service providers: We may share your information with service providers who perform functions on our behalf, such as payment processing, data analysis, and customer service.
- With third party partners: We may share your information with third party partners for marketing and advertising purposes.
- As required by law: We may disclose your information as required by law, such as in response to a subpoena or court order.
- In the event of a merger or acquisition: We may share your information in the event that we are acquired by or merged with another company.
Your Choices and Rights